In these survey results we asked just over 300 people within Rotorua about why they DON’T go to events. Some results were expected with cost and time being a barrier. In the full report it includes
- What are the biggest barriers that might restrict you from attending an event locally?
- Have you recently known about an event locally that you wanted to go to, but you didn’t? & why didn’t you go?
- What is the best time of year for you to attend events
- What is the best way for us to reach you to tell you about an event?
- If cost is a barrier, what would you be prepared to spend on a ticket to an event locally per adult?
- What type of events are you interested in?
- Would you attend an event on your own?
And information about the demographics of those we surveyed.